In the midst of all the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, baking, decorating, wrapping, and visiting, I thought we could use a bit of a break to use our brains for something fun and perhaps relaxing.
Okay, every year someone inevitably sends me this Christmas carol quiz and every year it seems to grow longer and longer. I generally do very well with it, and it’s always fun to see if I can guess them. So–without checking google for the answers (considered cheating…and Santa IS watching you)–see how many you know!
1. Exclamation, Member of the Round Table with missing areas.
2. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad’s Mom by a precipitous darling.
3. Wanted in December: Top forward incisors.
4.The hotel room of two psychiatrists.
5. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
6. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
7. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element.
8. Exclamation, small Israeli Urban Center.
9. Kong, Lear, & Cole–That is us!
10. Duodecimal enumeration of the Passage of the Yuletide Season.
11. Far off in a hay bin.
12. Leave the broadcast from an elevation.
13.Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your Yuletide Season.
14. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
15. Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe.
16. Do you perceive the same vibrations that stimulate the auditory sense organs?
17. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster.
18. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans.
19. An event that arrived on a cloudless witching hour.
20. Uncouth Dolt with the flaming proboscis is aware of the nature of precipitation.
21. As the guardians of the wooly animals protected their charges in the dark hours.
22. I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction.
23. Small, wingless, bloodsucking insect that has a father in Armada.
24. Punch out the passages.
25. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
26. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
27. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
Hope you enjoyed this little bit of carol quizzing. I’ll post all answers over the weekend.
Until next time…may the blessings of the season be yours always.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A JOYOUS NEW YEAR!!!!