• 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
• 4 cups minature marshmellows
• 6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
• 18 wooden ice cream sticks
• 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (or white chocolate chips)
• 1 Tbls vegetable oil
• multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
In a saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.
Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with cooking oil and evenly press mixture and cool.
Cut into 18 3 x 2 inch bars. Push one ice cream stick into each bar.
Combine chocolate chips and oil and melt in the microwave (1 to 1 ½ minutes) . Dip bars into melted chocolate, sprinkle with sprinkles if you want. (I don’t like the sprinkles so don’t use them).
Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.