I’m a fan of The Biggest Loser and this recipe is one of theirs. With the weather warming up, we will be eating more dinner salads. I like this one because I can make it ahead, in fact it recommends you make it ahead.
Recipe makes one serving
• 3 tablespoons orange juice, preferably fresh-squeezed (not sure about the fresh-squeezed but …)
• 2 tablespoons fat free plain yogurt
• 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
• 1 teaspoon 100% fruit orange marmalade preserves
• 1 ½ cups (3 ½ ounces) broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
• 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
In a plastic storage container, whisk together the juice, yogurt, mustard, and preserves. Add the broccoli and onion. Toss to coat. Cover the container with the lid. Refridgerate for at least 1 hour or 1 day before serving.